There can be so much confusion as a toddler with non-spill cups. Do I tip up? not tip up? need to have facing a certain direction so the straw can collect the liquid?
Well, here is the cup to fix that!
The b.box Essential Sippy Cup has a weighted straw that means your toddler can get ALL the drink out of their cup. If they tip it up, the straw tips up with them so they can still drink. If they are laying down – same thing, the straw will follow. You can even buy replacement straws so when they eventually get slightly chewed (which is often a matter of not if, but when) you don’t have to replace the whole cup, just buy a pack of straws and it’s good to go again.
It has great handles which make it useable by even the littlest drinker (and allow for one handed holding by those bigger kids).
This cup gets a big thumbs up from us!
Important care instructions:
- Do not fill with hot liquid
- Do not use with fizzy drinks
- Do not place in microwave. Stainless steel weighted ball
- Check straw before each use and replace at first sign of damage
- Replacement straws and cleaning brush sold separately