You can drink from the Litecup just like an open cup, although you will need to start the flow with a small suck.
Once going the valve will allow the drink to flow out easily.
It automatically seals once your lips leave the rim. Activate Litebase by pressing the button on the bottom of the cup.
Once activated, The light detectable Litebase will switch on and off automatically in low light and will last up to three months in normal use, then the battery in the base can be replaced.
Litecup can be washed in a dishwasher.
These features make the litecup great for a wide range of uses:
- bedside cup that is easy to find at night – you don’t even need to sit up to drink!
- no-spill cup for children
- for older adults who find it a bit difficult to sit up in bed
- desk use – no more spilt water on keyboards or documents
- pet owners who’d rather not share their bedside water with their nocturnal animal
- taking to preschool – no lid to open and no wet school bag
- camping, travel, school, work …. the list goes on!!